Have weekend plans?
Friday, August 2, 2019
It’s a great time to get outdoors and explore your backyard, neighborhood park or nature trails. Have fun! Make it a treasure hunt with a list of items to find (just for fun) like acorns, leaves, pebbles or dandelions.
Can you believe it?
Monday, July 29, 2019
It’s getting close to back to school time. Whether your child is enrolled in school or is home schooled it is a good idea to start getting the school-time routine into place. Changes to schedules can be difficult and it’s best to make a game plan. If you ever need help in these kinds of at home situations, please talk with us. We are here to help!
We are so proud of what we do here that we want to show you in person!
Friday, July 26, 2019
We would love to show you around one of our 3 locations. Click the link and schedule your visit with us!
Love a good book?
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Story time can be a great way to unwind and get ourselves ready for bed time. Reading together is a good way to connect and can also help with language development and listening skills.
Who is Child’s Play?
Thursday, July 18, 2019
We are a group of passionate professionals with a common mission to embrace the life and potential of all individuals through competent and sincere supportive services. We offer three locations, each center is unique but also boasts the same care and services you have come to know and trust from us!
We are celebrating our 5th Anniversary!
Monday, July 15, 2019
THANK YOU to our staff & families for all you have contributed over the past 5 years. We can all be proud of the work we’ve done… and we are just getting started!
Festival season is upon us!
Friday, July 12, 2019
Sometimes the noise and crowds can be too much for our kiddos. We have some tips to help make the day enjoyable for all.
1. Bring their favorite snacks. They may not be interested in trying new food.
2. Be ready to take a break from the crowd. Find a shady spot that is away from all of the excitement.
3. Headphones for the noise may help.
4. Know their limits. There are a lot of new sights, sounds and smells at places like that. If it turns out to be too much, don’t worry about heading out early.
Summer months often bring some vacation time
Tuesday, July 9, 2019
If you are taking a road trip we would like to offer some tips to make the best of it!
1. Bring headphones and a tablet or music to help keep your child entertained on the long ride.
2. Make stops and take a break and stretch your legs. This is good for everyone!
3. Give them a map and talk about where you are going and how long it takes to get there. They may have fun being the navigator!
4. Do they like to play games? Try some like eye-spy, etc. to pass the time.
5. Snacks. We all love to have something to nibble on for those longer rides.
Happy Independence Day!
Thursday, July 4, 2019
We wish you all the very best today and beyond. Let’s celebrate!
Make your own kinetic sand!
Sunday, June 30, 2019
Here’s how: Combine 1/2 cup flour with 1/2 cup cornmeal. Then mix in 1 Tbsp. oil (any kind) and 1 Tbsp. corn syrup. Store in a ziploc bag.